Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Horror Village Visit






When I first arrived at the Halloween Horror Village I was pleasantly surprised at the number of avatars that I saw. At every other place that I visited up to this point, I had been the only avatar there. This was very entertaining because I saw avatars dressed up in costumes, one that stuck out in my mind the most was a dragon. I’m not exactly sure if this was a costume or an actual avatar though.

As I walked around the Village, I saw random spills of blood all around. I was wondering if this was “real” avatar blood or if it was just merely for the effect of the “Horror Village.” Then I decided to walk into a motel and when I entered this I felt as though I was put into a horror film! There was an avatar, or character I’m not sure if it was an actual avatar but whatever it was, looked to be like an old lady in a night gown and she was running around them motel room with a knife in her hand and looked like she wanted to kill someone! I was terrified until I realized that she was not going to kill me. Then I walked into the bathroom and in the shower was directions that said “click me to be a victim.” This was the last straw for me as when I saw it, I left the motel right away!

The next house I went into looked like a haunted house from the outside and when I went inside, I was attacked by birds! I definitely did not expect this but I got a snapshot of it!

Interestingly enough, when I first got there, I saw so many avatars but after I was there for quite some time I saw no avatars and so I was unable to ask them any questions. After visiting the Halloween Horror Village, I realized though that Second Life can be anything that you want it to be.

2 comments:

  1. I really wish I saw you get attacked by birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed chelsea's comment! This sounds so scary. I wonder if you had hit the victim button what would have happened...definitely goes to show how you really can do anything in Second Life. Maybe the number of avatars you saw at the begining decreased as they were scared of the haunted houses as well. I would have left just as you did!

    ReplyDelete