Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Eager Visit

For more exploration in the Second Life, Chelsea and I have decided to visit halloween horror village - FrannyDj Dean-12pm on Saturday, October 18th. I am very interested to find out how the members of Second Life interact with each other at such an event as I have yet to visit a populated area in the virtual world. This might be especially fascinating because the theme is Halloween so I will be able to take note on how the members of Second Life not only interact with each other in general but how they interact on such a holiday as Halloween and how they dress up to conform with the virtual world. I will be updating this blog with my visit sometime after the 18th. I am excited to get back to the blog!

3 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for this, should we get costumes?

    Also, I have to ask Dr.Essid if we just type that event in
    and it will come up? It wouldn't let me click on the event
    when I found it on the link he gave us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There should be Halloween freebies at Sarah Nerd's and Milky 9.

    If the link does not work, was it part of Burning Life? They do not "open the gates" until 3pm Richmond time. That may be it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Chelsea's blog about this event and it sounded very scary!

    ReplyDelete